Monday, May 9, 2011

More Surgery News

Former TNA Tag Team Champion and one half of the greatest tag team ever -- Motor City Machine Guns -- is set to undergo knee surgery, according to his girlfriend's Twitter page.

Sabin apparently suffered the injury at an Impact taping this week, causing his match to be cut short. There is no word on how much in-ring action he will miss, though it will probably be a couple of months.

Let me just say: lame. His partner, Alex Shelley, finally returned after breaking his collarbone. I got all excited about seeing them back together again, as TNA had no idea what to do with a singles Sabin, and now, Sabin, is injured, leaving Alex Shelley by himself.

I wish for a speedy recovery for Sabin as well, and I also hope TNA doesn't create hassle for him over his medical bills. Yeah, I went there.

No comments: