Saturday, April 9, 2011

Trish Confirms Morrison's Behavior

Seven-time WWE Women's Champion and future Hall of Fame Diva Trish Stratus was currently on the Busted Open Radio show and she confirmed online reports that John Morrison snubbed her at WrestleMania.

"I got a bit of cold shoulder action, correct. John
Morrison himself is amazing. He's a great athlete.
I was really looking forward to working with him.
I thought it would be cool if we could do stuff together.
He didn't think it would be that cool. It happens.

"Hey, whatever. It happens. You know he's into
his thing and just didn't think I should be [part]
of his thing, I guess, but I still admire him as a
performer. I think he does a great job out there.
Some people are not smart, maybe? You know
they wrestle well, but maybe they're not smart.
I don't know."

Frankly, I think Morrison should be ashamed of his behavior. Trish didn't need to come back, but we the fans are happy to see her back. Women like Melina should understand that if women like Trish Stratus, Lita, Victoria and Molly Holly weren't around, nobody would want to see them...not that they do now, since the division is practically dead.

Point being, instead of giving Trish the cold shoulder and treating her as a nuisance, give her the respect that she deserves as a legendary WWE Diva. It's bad enough they are botching her return hard; the last thing she needs is people treating her like garbage. That's not what she came back for.

I should also note that the behavior from both Morrison and Melina have garnered them heat backstage, as Trish is a well-beloved figure amongst officials. Sean Waltman (X-Pac) tweeted at Trish that he loved seeing her at WrestleMania, but felt horrendous that Morrison was being an unprofessional.

No comments: