Thursday, March 17, 2011

Big Return!

At last night's Impact tapings, slated to air March 31 on Spike TV, fans were treated to an enormous surprise when one of TNA's biggest legends returned.

Christopher Daniels -- pictured here -- made his return to the Impact zone. The last time he had been seen, he was working as Suicide before an injury sidelined him. The last time he had been seen without a mask was just after the Bischoff-Hogan regime came in.

Christopher made his return at the tapings last night to help out Fortune when they were attacked and massacred by Immortal inside of a steel cage after the main event. Apparently the reaction for Daniels was huge.

I have to admit that I'm glad to hear that Daniels has come back to TNA, as he, AJ and Samoa Joe are the reasons why I started watching TNA in the first place. However, I don't know if this is going to make the disillusioned fans care all that much at this point. I suppose only time will tell.

No comments: