Monday, March 14, 2011

Muscle & Fitness Bound

According to RingsideNews.com, WWE Superstar Sheamus is set to be on the cover of Muscle & Fitness magazine. He joins other Superstars Batista, John Morrison, Vince McMahon, The Rock, Triple H and former WWE Superstar and current UFC Heavyweight Brock Lesnar.

The two time WWE Champion discusses in the magazine his journey to becoming a WWE Superstar and WWE Champion, all while giving the reader details about his workout regimen, which he calls the "Celtic Warrior Workout". It was apparently developed by WWE's strength and conditioning consultant Rob MacIntyre.

Here is a quote from the article:

"I never gave up. People laughed at me when I told
them what I was trying to do. They looked down
on it or whatever. But I'm telling you -- this is the
world to me. To be part of WWE, to go onto
WrestleMania like we've got coming up in a few weeks --
that's everything."

No comments: