Monday, March 14, 2011

Matt Hardy "Updates" Us on Jeff

Former WWE Superstar and current TNA wrestler Matt Hardy has posted the following on his Twitter account. You can follow him on Twitter at TheMattHardyBrand.

"Well, today has been quite interesting to say the least.
And yes, Jeff is fine. I'm [definitely] fine. Just
sore from busting my ass last night."

It's important to keep in mind as well that Matt informed us that Jeff was fine after his home was raided by the police in September of 2009, where police claim they found muscle relaxers, cocaine and other paraphernalia. Jeff has a court date next week stemming from the drug trafficking charges from the September 2009 bust.

I also would like to add that having seen the Sting-Hardy match that Jeff is probably fine today, but he was not fine last night. The guy was swaying back and forth as he walked. Thank God his makeup is so bright and thick, because I couldn't get a good look at his eyes to tell. What I can tell you, however, is that Sting was livid and Hardy couldn't walk a straight line, let alone get up the stairs. It was embarrassing for TNA and for the ardent supporters who ordered the pay-per-view. I'd like to believe Matt when he says that Jeff is fine, but I think at this stage of things, the fans are no longer believing it.

No comments: