Thursday, March 31, 2011

LMAO!

Okay, so I had to post this...I don't think I've had such a good laugh in a while.

Anyway, everybody knows that Dixie Carter recently had her Twitter account suspended because she uploaded a verified wallpaper background that was not authorized by the micro-blogging site. As of this writing, she has yet to re-activate it, probably to keep away from the constant TNA criticisms she doesn't want to hear about. But I digress.

Some smart-ass online recreated Dixie Carter's profile and did a pretty good job of it from what I've been told. "Dixie" then tweeted to the WWE Hall of Famer and told him that "she" was back on Twitter. Hogan, without even thinking to verify this, re-tweeted it.

Yeah. Hogan was had by a fan. The real irony here is that Hogan has been a victim of an impersonator -- who his friends actually believed without verifying with Hogan himself! I mean, is it really that difficult to call your boss and ask if her Twitter account has been reactivated?

As of this writing, Dixie's account is still up, but you cannot access her tweets. Apparently TNA will announce when she is back up and running. Through what, I have no idea, since the lifeblood of their advertising seems to rest on Dixie Carter's Twitter page.

No comments: