Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Filing A Complaint!

Hot on the heels of the Jeff Hardy drama comes more problems from TNA in the form of zombie-goth Knockout Daffney, real name Shannon Spruill.

Daffney stated on her twitter account today (which you can follow at ScreamQueenDaff),

"My contract expires today and TNA did not
renew it. I do not know if it has anything
to do with it, but I've filed a Worker's Comp
complaint against them for injuries I've
sustained in the ring and my lawyers said not to go into anymore details."

TNA's treatment of the Knockouts Division has been absolutely appalling. Daffney has sustained multiple injuries in the ring since debuting with TNA, including practically having her sternum crushed by former TNA Knockout Rosie Lottalove. Daffney has not been used on TV in recent months.


No comments: